New Licensees for Little Charmers
Corus Entertainment’s Nelvana has expanded its global consumer products program for its preschool series Little Charmers with 10 new international partners.
The new Little Charmers licensees include:
• Ravensburger: France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Benelux (assorted puzzle formats)
• Educa Borras: France (assorted board game formats)
• Media Service Zawada: Poland (story, activity, puzzle books)
• Accadamia: Italy (diaries, photo frames, handbags, coin purses, wallets)
• Giunti: Italy (story, novelty, activity, and coloring books)
• Balocco: Italy, San Marina, Switzerland, Vatican City (chocolate Easter eggs, seasonal cakes, premiums)
• Panini: Italy (sticker albums)
• Warm Up: Italy (live stage shows)
• Dulcop: Italy (bubbles and bubble toys)
• Empire Media Corp: Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, India (bubble toys, Halloween costumes, youth electronics, furniture, housewares)
New Licensees for Molang
Millimages, producer of the Molang television series, announced that it has signed Jazwares as the master toy licensee for North America and Latin America. Tomy has been signed as master toy licensee for Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. Other first-wave partners in North America include Children’s Apparel Network for master apparel; Berkshire Fashions for winter and rain wear, caps, and accessories; Komar for girls’ sleepwear; Intimo for underwear; Jay Franco is master licensee for bed and bath, linen, and beach products; Riley Blake for fabric and fabric craft kits; and Accessory Innovations for bags, lunch totes, and luggage. Additional key categories are in negotiation.
In addition to Tomy, other first wave partners in Europe include Aykroyds & TDP textile for nightwear and underwear, Flammarion Jeunesse for publishing, and more.
Millimages’ newly appointed merchandise licensing agents include Licensing Works! for North America, Licensing Link for the UK, O + Media for Russia and CIS, Word of Web for Scandinavia and Poland, and Mediogen in Israel.
Sold to over 150 countries worldwide, Molang is broadcast in the U.S. on Disney Junior and on the Disney Junior block of the Disney Channel.