ZAG America expands its leadership team with the appointment of Manuel Torres Port as chief brand officer, Julian Zag as executive vice-president of worldwide operations, Liz Grampp as senior vice-president of studio and franchise marketing, and Ian Lambur as senior vice-president, global distribution and co-production.
Nickelodeon has tapped the former King Features and pocket.watch alum as vice-president, animation development.
Tim Kilpin will retire as Steve Young, a 14-year Activision vey, steps up as new president of Activision Blizzard Consumer Products Group
- Disney Vet, Adam Bonnett, to Head Mattel Television
- Juratoys US Reorganizes Sales, Marketing Teams
- Crunchyroll Names Head of Consumer Products
- Excell Brands Names Terry Rosendahl as President, CEO
- Warwick Brenner Joins Hasbro’s Global Licensing Leadership Team
- Jakks Pacific Reorganizes International, Licensing Divisions