ZURU celebrates Earth Day by announcing a 360-degree sustainability program for its top-selling ZURU Bunch O Balloons brand. A sweeping transition from surprise plastic polybags to sustainably sourced paper surprise bags, and much more.
ZURU’s new Bunch O Balloons Rotten Eggs Surprise! Stink Balloons! stinks up the water balloon warfare as the follow-up to its award-winning water balloons.
A United States District Court has upheld and entered its jury verdict against Telebrands and subsidiary Bulbhead.com LLC, and more than doubled the damage award in the infringement lawsuit of Zuru’s Bunch O Balloons. Retailers were also held responsible.
ZURU Bunch O Balloons Self-Sealing Party Balloons nixes the need for blowing, tying, and stringing, inflating multiple balloons at once.
- Arcade1Up Pre-Order Date Announced
- Zuru Unveils Mr. Summer as Bunch O Balloons Unleash Summer Official Mascot
- Turner Invests in UK-Based Edutainment Company
- Advent Acquires Majority Stake in Walmart Brazil
- We Bare Bears Adds New Partners
- Jakks Pacific Lands Mega Man Master Toy Deal
- Funrise’s Gazillion Bubbles Joins My Gyms
- Zuru, World of Dance Team for Bunch O Balloons Content
- Nick Star JoJo Siwa Gets Licensing Program
- Sanrio Signs MAG Brands
- Corona Brands to Have Beach Product Line
- Strawberry Shortcake Miniclip Games
- New Nesquik Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- Fashion Designers Collaborate with Ford Mustang
- Zuru in Deal with Bunch O Balloons
ZURU bolsters its outdoor portfolio with the acquisition of Glove-A-Bubbles, named the 2019 Outdoor Toy of the Year by the Toy Association.