Lisle Licensing has secured new deals with Ravensburger and Blues Clothing on behalf of the popular video game brand Tetris, which celebrates 35 years.
Sushi Shop, one of Europe’s leading providers of gourmet sushi, partners with the classic video game brand Tetris, which celebrates its 35th anniversary, on a special in-store collaboration.
In celebration of the brand’s 35th anniversary, The Tetris Company announced the biggest expansion of its lifestyle product offering to date with a slate of fashion and beauty products.
Archie’s Toys has announced the launch of Mighty Mojo Toys, a licensing and manufacturing e-com retailer that will offer a variety of licensed products.
- The Genius of Play, The National Afterschool Association Partner for Play Ambassadors Program
- Jazwares, WeKids Asia Form Strategic Partnership
- Archie Comics Taps Licensor in Oz
- Tetris Appoints IMG for Asia
- Dog Whisperer Production Collars Two New Licensees
- This New Acquisition is Helping Basic Fun! Expand Its STEM Business
- Endeavor Acquires NeuLion
- eOne Launches Peppa Pig Consumer Products in Japan
- The Entertainer Revamps Flagship Store’s In-Shop Experience, Posts 37% Profit Increase
- Mainframe Studios Unveils New Kids’ Series
- 12 Finalists Revealed for The World Video Game Hall of Fame
- Toy Association’s Genius of Play Rolls Out PSA Campaign
- Sesame Workshop Names Headstart as Regional Licensee
- Tetris Company Names Branding Streams as Merchandising Agent
- Intellivision Products, T-Line Design in Deal
- New Deals for Fuller Brush Company