PJ Masks is continuing to expand its presence in the U.S. and Canada with new partners and more than two dozen renewals across a broad range of consumer products categories, Entertainment One (eOne) announced.
PJ Masks, which delivers its fourth season of episodes to Disney Junior audiences in North America this Spring, will be featured in an array of heroic products from new partners like Procter & Gamble, as well as additional new products from existing partners such as VTech, Disguise, Inc., and master publisher, Simon & Schuster. Just Play, master toy partner for the brand, will continue to roll out new lines in 2020 as well.
“We’re thrilled to be working with these fantastic licensees to deliver a variety of exciting new products that will enhance children’s imaginations at playtime — and that continue to build on the already strong consumer affection for PJ Masks,” said Joan Grasso, eOne’s SVP of Licensing, North America, Family & Brands.
Among the newest PJ Masks offerings for 2020 are:
- Procter & Gamble (Pampers Easy Ups training underwear) – U.S. and Canada
- Just Play (master toy, including the PJ Masks 2-in-1 Mobile HQ, the PJ Masks Air Jet, and Romeo’s Flying Factory.) U.S. and Canada
- Simon & Schuster (master publishing) – U.S. and Canada
- VTech/Leapfrog (LeapStart and electronic learning aids, including the PJ Masks flashlight) – U.S. and Canada
- Disguise, Inc. (Halloween costumes) – U.S. and Canada
PJ Masks has more than 90 licensees in the U.S. and 50 in Canada, covering a broad range of product categories. To date, the property has tallied over 13 million apps downloaded in the North America and garnered more than 1.5 billion press impressions since its launch.