Precious Moments, Inc. recently renewed several long-time licensees. These renewals come amid a burst of recent activity, including the addition of several new licensees, creation of new themes and variations, growth into new product categories, and expansion of retail exposure and product placement, that have happened within the last fifteen months.
“Precious Moments holds an important place in consumers’ hearts and minds and we are pleased to reaffirm these partnerships with valued licensees who have long recognized the unique appeal and value of the brand and helped get the licensing program to where we are today,” says Carole Postal, President of Spotlight Licensing and Brand Management.
Recent licensing agreement renewals include:
- Aurora World, Inc. continues as licensee for Precious Moments plush and soft dolls.
- Card Corporation (CARD.com) renewed rights to market Precious Moments prepaid re-loadable credit and debit cards, and prepaid gift cards.
- Harland Clarke has extended its rights to produce Precious Moments checks and checkbook covers.
- PersonalizationMall.com, LLC will continue to offer Precious Moments designs for shoppers to choose when personalizing and creating a range of personalized gifts.
- Retail Centric Marketing renewed its rights to use Precious Moments artwork for coloring/activity books.
- Zazzle, Inc. (Zazzle.com) renewed its Precious Moments license for Print-on-demand applications.
“These licensees have been an integral part of building and maintaining our evergreen brand and we are thrilled to be able to continue partnering with all of them to continue creating exciting new products for Precious Moments fans to enjoy,” says Shehnaz Safiuddin, Vice President, Product and Marketing for Precious Moments, Inc.