DC and WBCP Reveal DC FanDome Exclusives and New The Batman Merch
DC and Warner Bros. Consumer Products revealed more must-have products inspired by DC Super Heroes including DC FanDome exclusives, limited-edition merch, and more. Multiple retailers including the DC Shop and Walmart unveiled toys, collectibles, and apparel for super-fans, heroes, and heroines everywhere. The DC Shop offers more than 60 exclusive DC FanDome 2021 graphics with the potential for fans to choose from more than 270 different products.
Fans are also getting a first-look at the new The Batman merch. LEGO’s The Batman collection is available for presale exclusively at Walmart.com and features three new building sets. The Batman Batmobile by Hot Wheels is a collectible R/C replica of Batman’s newest vehicle from the highly anticipated film.
New DC toys and collectibles include:
- Funko and the DC Shop have teamed up to produce the exclusive Diamond Glitter figures including The Flash, Wonder Woman and Batman ($17.50 each). The new commemorative collectibles are sure to dazzle Funko collectors and DC fans alike. The Fastest Man Alive zips through the Speed Force and into your Pop! collection with the DC Shop exclusive diamond the Flash figure. Commemorating Wonder Woman’s 80th anniversary, the new Wonder Woman Diamond Glitter features our favorite heroine in her battle stance and the Batman figure looks stunning in his diamond crusted black cape and cowl.
- The Batman Batmobile from Hot Wheels R/C features epic remote-control performance with authentic details and movie-like sculpts for the adult collector and fan of the Batman franchise. This Batmobile model was designed for collectors who appreciate premium design and precision performance in replica vehicles. This 1:10 scale Ultimate edition features movie accurate graphics, LED lights, smoke and flame FX from both the hood and the rear, detailed exterior and interior, a Batcave inspired plinth, and a posable Batman figure behind the wheel. It boasts high-tech features such as light and sound effects and working suspension, as well as a diorama plinth that both Alfred and the Caped Crusader would appreciate for its authenticity. This is a must-have for fans of The Batman and distinguished R/C collectors.
- The LEGO Group recently announced a brand new collection based on Warner Bros. Pictures’ upcoming film The Batman. Now available for presale exclusively on Walmart.com, the collection includes three building sets featuring minifigures based on Batman, Selina Kyle, Alfred and Commissioner Gordon, along with Super Villains The Riddler and The Penguin. The collection’s new sets are: Batcave: The Riddler Face-off ($79.99), Batmobile: The Penguin Chase ($29.99), and the Batman & Selina Kyle Motorcycle Pursuit ($14.99).
- McFarlane Toys has a stunning line up of collectibles related to The Batman film —The Batman, The Riddler and Catwoman are all available to pre-order for $19.99. The Batcycle, based on the new film, will also be on sale for pre-order for $29.99. The most authentic The Batman film statue, created with direct input from the film’s producer and director and based on Robert Pattinson’s character, is also available for pre-order now.
Pop It!s Get a New Look
Pop It!, from Buffalo Games’ Chuckle & Roar line, gets a new look. The newest Pop It!s extensions include:
- Licensed Pop It!s ($9.99; available from October 31) — Collect your favorite pop culture characters with the new licensed collection including Pop It!s in the shape of Darth Vader, Baby Yoda, Spider-man, Iron Man, Mickey, Minnie, Ariel, Olaf, Stitch, and the alien from Toy Story.
- Pop It Mini ($4.99) — These small Pop It!s can fit in your pocket or be clipped to a backpack. They are available in circle or square shapes and come in a variety of colors including glow-in-the-dark, camouflage, pink, blue, multicolored, and more.
- Pop It XL ($19.99) — With all the fun and fidget of the original Pop It! but bigger, Pop It! XL is three times the size of the original.
The Good Game Company Launches Cow Pie Catapults
Potty humor has always been popular with kids. The Good Game Company launches the next level of this phenomenon with Cow Pie Catapults. With benefits of hand-eye coordination and simple counting, this silly game brings smiles just looking at the box. A battle of the barnyard starts with planning your attack and loading up your poop. Players erect their cows in the field, upright. Kids then countdown from three before launching their cow-pie-covered-catapult. The goal is to land a “splendid splat” to knock over one cow at a time. Tip over every cow on the other side to win the game.
Sold online at Amazon, in specialty stores throughout the country, and coming soon to Target.
YouTooz Releases Limited Edition Halloween Collectibles
In addition, Youtooz is releasing its six Slimecicle Stickie ultra-soft, 100% PP cotton Plushies in a variety of super spooky Halloween characters, modeled from gamer Slimecicle’s pet Slime. All stickies come with four sewn-in magnets so you can stick them together or onto any magnetic surface and will be available for pre-order October 26.