Today Kodansha USA Publishing, purveyors of some of the world’s most recognized manga properties, and izneo, a global online comics platform offering Comic books, European Comics, Mangas and Webtoons, announced a new partnership to distribute Kodansha Comics & VERTICAL’s digital manga catalog of over 2000 English language titles.
MMG Brands, known for designing and manufacturing an array of fast-moving consumer goods, is responding to the need for personal protection equipment (PPE) created by the current health crisis.
Southern California-Based Toy Company Kicks Off “OPERATION: PAC-MAN” to Deliver More Than 2M Masks, Robes and Protective Gear to Hospitals Around the World.
TTPM has made the decision to cancel the live portion of our 2020 Spring Showcase in keeping with current best practices surrounding mitigating the spread of COVID-19.
- Q&A with Jeremy Zag, CEO and Founder of ZAG
- A Few Things I’ve Learned About Inventing by Matt Nuccio
- Making the Most of Your Toy Fair Appointments by The Moss-Tucker Group
- With Online Shopping, A New Way to Launch by Victoria Sheridan
- Q&A with Alan Hassenfeld by Mary Couzin
- Toy Manufacturing and China by Victoria Sheridan
- Company Profile: Jazwares by Victoria Sheridan
- Toy Fair 2020 compiled by Victoria Sheridan
- Brand Profile: Clifford the Big Red Dog
- Print on Demand and How It Can Work for You by Janice Ross, Women in Toys
- Discovery Inc. Unveils New Brands and Product Lines for 2020
We are now accepting submissions for the 2020 February issue of TFE and TFE Licensing. If your company/client is exhibiting at New York Toy Fair 2020, please submit information by January 10, 2020.
Last minute resources are available to retailers who wish to join hundreds of toy stores in celebrating this year’s Neighborhood Toy Store Day, the American Specialty Toy Retailing Association (ASTRA) announced.
Hasbro, reported financial results for the third quarter 2019. Net revenues for the third quarter 2019 were $1.58 billion versus $1.57 billion in 2018. Absent a negative $20.5 million impact of foreign exchange, third quarter 2019 revenues grew 2%.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc., a leading theme park and entertainment company, and Sesame Workshop, the nonprofit educational organization behind Sesame Street, revealed the location of a new Sesame Place theme park, the second Sesame Place in the United States. The new park will open in San Diego in spring 2021 and will be the first Sesame Place on the West Coast.