Bandai Namco Toys & Collectibles America (BNTCA) is set to entertains fans attending this year’s Star Wars Celebration on May 26 – 29 in Anaheim. BNTCA offers one of the most extensive range of licensed Star Wars toys and collectibles available, which includes Tamagotchi, Meisho Movie Realization and S.H.Figuarts from Tamashii Nations as well as a wide selection of scale figure and vehicle model kits. For this year’s Star Wars Celebration, BNCTA’s line-up will include a limited availability event exclusive, special photo op, future product display and workshops as well as curated showcase of model kits (both figures and vehicles) available for purchase. Attendees are welcome to visit BNTCA’s booth (#1905) daily during regular show hours all weekend long.
Details of Bandai Namco Toys & Collectibles America’s Star Wars Celebration 2022 line-up as follows:
R2-D2™ Tamagotchi Platinum Version – Celebration Exclusive
- Train R2-D2 to master various skills in a unique, collectible platinum shell. Take care of R2-D2 by Keeping R2-D2 clean and charged as you take care of him while playing two mini-games (Firefighting and Dejarik “holochess”). There are total of 19 skills for R2-D2 to learn, which will unlock 7 mini-games.
- Available for purchase exclusively at the Star Wars Celebration. MSRP $35
Star Wars Meisho Movie Realization Display
- Take a selfie with life-sized Darth Vader figure
- View a special proto-type display and cast a vote for your favorite figure
- Ronin Mandalorian™ (Beskar Armor) & Grogu™ figure set available for purchase. MSRP $140
Model Kit Showcase
- Select from over a dozen Star Wars model kits including 1/12 scale character models for both Boba Fett and the Mandalorian as well as several vehicle models including the Perfect Grade 1/72 scale Millennium Falcon from Star Wars: A New Hope. Purchase prices vary.
Razor Crest Model Kit Workshop
- Build your own Razor Crest. The model kit is free and yours to keep. A schedule of workshop times will be posted at Booth 1905. Space and availability are limited.