TOMY International has introduced two new owned properties, Peeky Pops and YumiAmi, that come available in fall of 2023.
YumiAmi, developed in-house by the US brand design team, brings more diversity into the TOMY toy line. The five soft and sweet dolls, who come from varied cultural backgrounds, are designed for children three to five years old and will come packaged with a book and sold as a gift set. In a partnership with Cottage Door Press, each book will be paired with their respective doll and promote learning about and embracing each other’s cultures. The line, available in July of 2023, was designed with the toy specialty channel in mind and will retail for $29.99 a set.
“With the addition of the book, children will learn about each girl and how they interact with each other,” said Julie Gwaltney, Senior Director at TOMY International. “The stories not only share a bit about each girl’s culture, but also reflect confident young girls who can (and do!) achieve anything they want to. We developed this line to be both inclusive and empowering for preschool girls”
Upping the cool factor for not yet tween kids is TOMY’s new, clip-on Peeky Pops line. Fidget play and collectability align in this fun face array of 8 characters. Peeky Pops at a price point of $5.99 – $7.99. Fab and fun, TOMY will be active with Tik Tok influencers to launch the line.
Other products featured include:
· Toomies Peppa the Pig toys covering the playroom to the bathtub
· Social emotional learning (SEL) focused toys based on Diane Alber’s A Little Spot book series targeted for kids 3 years and up
· Luxe plush characters brought to life across three new Club Mocchi- Mocchi- licensed properties
· A new range of Star Trek diecast ships and figures.
· Build-A-Buddy debuts Transformer’s Optimus Prime and Batmobile, a highly successful STEM toy brand that includes a battery-operated power drill.
· And a Pop-Up Mario game added to the popular TOMY Pop Up game format.