Character Arts, LLC, the exclusive licensor for Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and all of the iconic characters from the beloved television special of the same name, announced that it has entered into licensing agreements with thirteen new companies to create and distribute a variety of must-have products featuring Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer in time for the 2024 holiday season. These licensees will join over 100 existing Rudolph licensees poised to celebrate 60 years on television with the most famous reindeer of all.
The new licensees and their products include:
– Life is Good x Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: Apparel
– Cakeworthy x Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: Apparel
Home & Seasonal
– Precious Moments: Figurines, seasonal décor, novelty and Cozy Moments™ socks
– East West Import Export: Candles and home fragrances
– Tekky: Lifesize animatronic décor
– Ten Acre Gifts: Food gifting
– Signature Brands: Popcorn tins
Apparel, Accessories & Hosiery
– Mitchdowd / Brandlab: Apparel and home goods
– Ripple Junction: Apparel and accessories
– High Point Design: Hosiery to include socks and slipper socks
– Super Retro Brands: SWAG socks and underwear, Overlord caps
– Raymond Geddes: Stationery and novelty
– BRICKCRAFT: Construction toys and sets
Character Arts plans to reveal news about additional new Rudolph licensees as the holiday season approaches.
Rudolph is the star of the longest-running holiday TV special of all time, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. The beloved stop-motion animated television classic made its network television debut in 1964 and has been delighting audiences across the country with its timeless message of resilience and acceptance ever since. The TV special was recently recognized by a Hollywood Reporter study as the #1 most-beloved holiday film.
Character Arts handles brand management and licensing for all of the beloved characters from the classic 1964 holiday TV special, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. The company works with partners across all categories of consumer products, media, advertising, retail, location-based entertainment, publishing and more to preserve and promote Rudolph’s iconic status as the leader of Santa’s sleigh every Christmas season.