KidzBop, the No. 1 kids’ music brand in the U.S., is looking to add a Director or VP level Sales Executive to our digital team. Our site, KidzBop.com, is the leading safe, social network for kids and tweens. We’re looking for an amazing individual to help us sell the rapidly growing site to youth marketers and agencies and build our brand in this community. Candidate will need to be able to create compelling pitches to agencies and brands looking to reach this audience and close new business. Children’s and teen online advertising experience a plus.
We are willing to create an attractive compensation package for the right person. KidzBop.com is owned by an established, highly profitable privately held entertainment company.
• Identify potential accounts and originate sales leads via phone, email, and face-to-face calls
• Develop effective sales proposals and ad sales/sponsorship solutions
• Communicate the KidzBop.com brand and our approach to safe, social networking
• Work with sales operations to prepare ad campaigns for launch and monitor results
• Complete regular call reports, sales pipelines, and revenue forecasts
• Contribute ideas for product enhancement and new product development
• Minimum of five years of success in advertising sales in online media
• High-level advertiser and agency contacts a must
• In-depth knowledge of interactive advertising and media landscape, particularly as it relates to children’s and teen markets
• Thorough knowledge of online advertising metrics
Interested candidates contact Dan Wilmer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org