Scope of Position
This key position provides operational support for the Neat-Oh! International, LLC (NOI) sales team. Specifically, this position is responsible for financial aspects of sales activities of the company including deal analysis, pricing, margin calculations, customer compliance, quotation process management, product data repository, price sheets, and other sales activities.
Additionally, the position will serve as a support role for end-to-end sourcing, costing, quality, and delivery of product to customers.
This position will be involved in sales operations from the initial order processing and customer set-up to defining, documenting, and executing the processes and procedures (SOPs) that ensure that quality product is delivered in a timely fashion as per the customer’s needs and specifications.
Sales Process/Order Management
• Customer Compliance
• Customer Specific Quote Sheets/Specifications
• Special Customer Terms
• Vendor Contracts: Customer agreements reviewed, recommendations for execution, submitted, and filed
• Routing guides
• Safety details and other required information transmitted to customers
Managing Sales Tools
• Pricing/Standard Quote Sheet Maintenance
• Special Promotions, discounts, program development
• Supporting/guiding/advising sales team
• Key interface between sales and operations
• Understanding and communicating inventory, scheduling, pricing, and availability
Sales margin (account, channel, territory, country specific, and overall)
Seamless customer compliance management
On-time delivery of quote sheets, vendor forms, and other customer contracts
This position reports to the senior vice-president
This position requires may require domestic and international travel to evaluate and meet with both suppliers and customers. Visits to Hong Kong and southern China may occur.
Initially, this position will not have any supporting staff. However, as the need arises, one or two support staff may be required to ensure seamless support and delivery to customers.
Candidate will have significant experience in the following:
• Margin Analysis
• Maintaining customer contracts
• Delivering product to major big-box retailers via EDI, etc. (Target, Walmart, etc.)
• Anticipating and preventing operational issues
• Successfully negotiate agreements and resolve problems constructively
• Growing businesses
• Achieving goals
• Doing work and delegating work
• Exceptional math skills
• Exceptional computer skills required: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Interested candidates please submit a resume to Dee Farrell via email: email@example.com