LKPR is hiring a Senior Account Executive
LKPR, Inc., has an immediate opening for a Senior Account Executive. If you’re an experienced publicist with a proven track record of success looking to work in a fun, fast-paced entrepreneurial agency environment, we’d love to hear from you.
LKPR offers the unique opportunity to gain significant hands-on experience across a wide variety of sectors, from baby and children’s products, to higher education, consumer electronics/technology, and more.
Strong PR generalists welcome. Consumer lifestyle experience in the family/parenting and consumer electronics/technology space is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
• Three to five years of experience, preferably in a New York City agency environment, with at least two solid years of experience pitching and delivering client-focused results
• Keen understanding of the media landscape, both traditional and digital media
• Formulate media strategy, targets, and story angles with minimal input from senior leadership
• Live for the placement—whether it’s in ink, on-air, online, or an influential Tweet
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter who comes up with creative solutions to meet client goals
• Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines
• Serve as day-to-day client contact
• Supervise junior-level staff
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Linda Krebs at LK@LKPublicRelations.com.
LKPR, Inc., is a service-oriented public relations firm that works with businesses of all sizes, from start-ups to publicly traded companies across various industries. The firm was founded by Linda Krebs, recently named 2012 “Publicist of the Year” by leading PR industry publication Bulldog Reporter.