DreamWorks Animation is hiring a senior manager of licensed publishing in its New York City office.
Summary of Functions:
Working closely with the director of licensed publishing, this individual will be responsible for managing specific segments of DreamWorks Animation’s licensed publishing business including exploring opportunities to expand the business and maximize revenue.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Negotiate publishing agreements from initial proposal through execution
• Collaborate with assigned publishing partners to develop effective publishing plans compatible with each property’s overall directive
• Work closely with the North American sales team to maximize opportunities at retail
• Work closely with the franchise team to align all publishing plans and product development with the overall strategy
• Manage financial forecasting and track business
• Analyze existing business and industry trends to maximize opportunities
Qualifications and Experience:
• Must have at least five years of licensed publishing experience either at a publishing house or licensor
• Proven track record of building licensed revenue
• Excellent deal and contract negotiation experience
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills required
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can submit a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please reference the position name in the subject line of the email. For more information on this position, please click here.
We apologize that due to the volume of submissions we’re unable to personally respond to each applicant or inquiry. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you.