Yvolution, a global company that has revolutionized the wheeled goods category with high-quality, innovative products from toddlers to teens, is seeking a full-time Business Analyst to serve in our newly established Jersey City, N.J. office. Our Yvolution team is lean but dynamic, so if you enjoy being personally responsible for solving challenges and uncovering improvements, and are excited by the opportunity to help build an office from the ground up, we want to hear from you.
As our Business Analyst, you will be a key member of our team, responsible for managing, understanding, and leveraging the systems and data of our top-tier global retail partners. You will be our primary resource for forecasting, order processing, and financial analysis and will have everyday responsibilities for tracking and reporting sales, returns deals, and logistics.
- Experience with the vendor portals and processes of Walmart, Target, or Toys “R” Us
- Track record of leveraging data to uncover insights for sales and forecasting
- Ability to explain your complex analysis via concise, actionable recommendations
- Proactive problem-solving with both small and big picture strategic vision
- Dependability to provide detailed, top-notch daily reports with little supervision
- 3–5+ years experience in children’s products, especially sports or toys
- Experience working with remote, global teams
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org