Southard Freeman Communications has an immediate opening for an Account Executive to work out of its New Jersey office.
It’s looking for a PR generalist with a minimum 2-3 years of experience in consumer product PR (not including internships), toys and/or food expertise a plus. The ideal candidate has worked at a PR agency prior vs. in-house.
The AE will work on multiple accounts and should be able to work independently and meet deadlines on a regular basis.
This fast-paced team strives for exemplary results and works together to achieve clients’ happiness. The team has a “work hard, play hard” mentality and nurtures and teaches along the way.
- Strong media relations, not afraid to call the media and thrives on placements
- Create pitch materials and develop media lists to target high and mid level placements across digital, print and broadcast outlets
- YouTube influencer campaigns
- Trade show relations
- Interaction with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Strong oral and written communication
- Social media expertise
- Juggling a number of accounts and projects
- Working with supervisor to develop meaningful and strategic programs
- Team player
- Opportunity to work out of New York office as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years solid experience in a PR agency (preferable)
- Impressive media portfolio
Interested candidates can contact Amy Friedland at email@example.com.