Semaphore Licensing Solutions will be uniting with the global licensing community during the first ever Virtual Licensing Week. Informa Markets’ Global Licensing Group has joined forces with trade association Licensing International to curate this virtual experience which will feature a line-up of keynotes, educational and topical seminars, matchmaking, networking and a digital exhibition. Semaphore will be exploring opportunities for some of their most dynamic new media stars including Philip DeFranco, FGTeeV, Trinity and Beyond, Braille Skateboarding, Blogilates, SuperHero Kids, Maymo, and Ireland Boys Productions.
- Philip DeFranco is one of the foremost authorities for news and pop culture commentary in the digital media space. His YouTube Channel currently has 6.41 million subscribers, while the content receives 20 million views per month.
- FGTeeV is a standout gaming channel on YouTube with over 15 million subscribers and 15 billion lifetime views. Their channel recently ranked the 11th most watched YouTube channel in the USA by Tubefilter.
- Trinity and Beyond have become the best virtual friend next door for girls 4-9, creating wholesome videos showcasing scavenger hunts, fun skits, slime pranks and games for children. Sisters Trinity and Madison have evolved into America’s sweethearts, as seen on their YouTube channel with over 5.28 million subscribers.
- Braille Skateboarding is the #1 skateboarding channel on YouTube with over 4.8 million subscribers and over 1 billion lifetime views. The channel is known for its videos that educate all ages on how to learn various skateboarding moves and tricks
- Blogilates is the #1 female fitness channel on YouTube featuring full length POP Pilates, PIIT 28, and fun Bootcamp Sculpting workouts. The channel currently has 5.16 million subscribers and over 775 million lifetime views.
- SuperHero Kids features a family unit that captures epic action and comedy videos for all ages with over 5.17 million subscribers on their YouTube Channel.
- Maymo is the most popular pet personality on YouTube with the most subscribers of any pet channel – over 8 million – with his content viewed 125 million times per month.
- Ireland Boys Productions is known for its Vlogs and behind-the-scenes look at pranks. The YouTube Channel currently has over 3.79 million subscribers while its content has had 586 million lifetime views.
Who: Semaphore’s Senior VP of Licensing, Lisa Berlin-Wright, will be taking virtual meetings with manufacturers and retailers from a vast array of product categories. She will be focused on discovering unique opportunities to align Semaphore’s industry leading talent with licensing opportunities that can bring products to market that connect and engage with their robust fan bases.
Why: The global pandemic has changed the way we experience life. We now have a worldwide audience who is doing more at home, from children re-inventing play time to men and women re-imagining fitness routines right down to self-care becoming an at home ritual. Semaphore is motivated to create opportunities that help drive brand extensions through great products especially in the current global climate.