The Kraft Heinz Company, together with its exclusive licensing agency Brand Central, continues to expand its iconic brands into new trend forward merchandise categories as it scales its consumer products program.
The new licensed partners are creating an assortment of Kraft Heinz branded products featuring beloved brands such as: Planters, Kool-Aid, Heinz, Jell-O and more!
New partners include:
- Odd Sox for hosiery and underwear
- Funko for vinyl figures and plush
- Fiesta for plush, inflatables, and amusement items
- WS Licensing for co-branded Heinz/Anirollz plushies, stationary items, drinkware, blankets, enamel pins and accessories
- Toynk for puzzles, drinkware, kitchen items, fleece blankets, resin statues and novelty
- Ruz USA for Christmas ornaments and seasonal décor
- Shock Doctor for co-branded Kool-Aid flavored mouth guards
The new partners join Kraft Heinz existing licensees:
- Trevco/Mask Club for face masks
- Casetify for electronic accessories
- Zuru for miniature collectibles
- YouTooz for collectible figures and plush
- Mad Engine for apparel and accessories
- Rasta Imposta for Halloween costumes
- Steel City for Heinz® apparel and accessories
- Candyrific for Kool-Aid® confections
“We are excited to welcome our new merchandise partners to the Kraft Heinz family. With the rise in sales of America’s favorite foods, our new products are in high demand with retailers and consumers alike. We are excited to deliver more products that enable our fans to show their love for our brands” says Ashley White, Associate Director, Marketing – Global Licensing & Creativity, Kraft Heinz.