The Britannica All New Kids’ Encyclopedia sets a new standard for learning and discovery. It covers more than 170 fascinating topics including stars, planets, dinosaurs, deep-sea exploration, rainforests, volcanoes, genetics, electricity, wars, climate change, and AI. True to Britannica’s rigorous approach, every page has been verified by an expert consultant from a group of more than 100 specialists in their fields. This volume features over 1,000 stunning photographs and illustrations and hundreds of astonishing facts to captivate even the most digitally dependent children.
Some of the world’s most celebrated and curious minds delighted in reading encyclopedias as children. Britannica’s latest compendium of knowledge, published in partnership with What on Earth Books, allows today’s kids to continue this tradition with a truly engaging and relevant kids’ encyclopedia from the category leader. Beyond providing a well-rounded and comprehensive overview of what’s known about each topic, its cutting-edge approach also covers phenomena that scholars and researchers don’t yet know.
Visually stunning, sturdy and perfect for holiday gifting and engaging kids at home during social distancing, the BRITANNICA ALL NEW KIDS’ ENCYCLOPEDIA: What We Know and What We Don’t, is a source of compelling information that can be trusted in today’s unreliable world.
· Includes 416 pages of mind-boggling facts, data and visuals provided by more than 100 world experts.
· Edited by renowned author, lecturer, and nonfiction storyteller Christopher Lloyd, who is available for interview and written features.
· Chapters cover these essential topics: Universe, Earth, Matter, Life, Humans, Ancient & Medieval Times, Modern Times and Today & Tomorrow.
· Each spread includes a credit to the expert consultant involved with its creation, along with quotations from the experts about what they love about their work, and what they are researching today. Special features highlight some of the most intriguing facts and unsolved puzzles in science, archaeology, history, and engineering.
· Discover amazing knowledge with fascinating segments called FACTastic, Lisified, Known Unknowns, and Game Changers
· Keeping in line with Britannica’s values, the book is designed to make learning a never-ending source of growth and delight for children— and for the adults in their lives.
· The entire volume and individual books by chapter will be available as e-books with links to added-value content.
· Visit the new website to learn more here: books.britannica.com
· Watch the trailer here: https://youtu.be/rn4gWiuubIw