When Melissa Segal joined The Jim Henson Company at the start of 2009, the company quickly ramped up its licensing efforts. Through a three-pronged strategy that focuses on new family entertainment (such as Sid the Science Kid and Dinosaur Train), well-known legacy properties, and third-party brands, the company’s licensing stable is not only growing, but also diversifying.
- Keeping It Real with Board Games by Chris Adams
- Board Games: Product Presentation by Chris Adams
- Putting It All Together by Paul Narula
- Puzzles: Product Presentation by Paul Narula
- A New Kind of Storytelling by Laurie Leahey
- Children’s Books: Product Presentation by Laurie Leahey
- Specialty Emporium: Product Presentation by Paul Narula