- Beyblade Bursts into New Licensing Categories in France
- Eatwith to Offer New MasterChef Events
- Hasbro to Co-Develop Games, Content with Comedy Duo Rhett & Link
- Kellogg’s Releases Limited-Edition Jurassic World Collector’s Boxes Featuring Behind-The-Scenes Content
- Felix the Cat Stirs Up New Collab with Dutch Fashion House
- Janson Media Brings Crawford the Cat to Amazon Prime Video
- Alita’s Brand Bar Seeks New Distribution Partners for Crawford the Cat
- Sonar Entertainment Names Jazwares Global Master Toy Partner for Go Away Unicorn!
- Crawford’s Corner Names New Partners
During the recent D&D Direct video presentation, Wizards of the Coast was excited to announce new partnerships that expand the breadth of the D&D brand from digital games to physical collectibles from top toy manufacturers Hasbro and WizKids. The first of these new partnerships is with Minecraft and the launch of a new Minecraft D&D DLC, available on the Minecraft Marketplace Spring 2023! “We’re incredibly excited to partner with Wizards of the Coast, to introduce a brand new, story-driven Dungeons & Dragons DLC to Minecraft! We can’t wait for the community to dive in and experience a blocky take on the world of D&D,” said Riccardo Lenzi, Senior Producer at Mojang Studios.