Alleghany Capital Corporation, announces that its subsidiary, Jazwares, LLC, a leading toy and consumer products company, has acquired Wicked Cool Toys Holdings, LLC.
343 Industries appointed Wicked Cool Toys as global toy licensee for the next chapter of the game franchise, Halo Infinite, which debuts for holiday 2020.
Hasbro has entered into an agreement to appoint Wicked Cool Toys as global master toy licensee for the classic 80s toys, Micro Machines.
On the heels of the Pokémon World Championships, Wicked Cool Toys announced the launch of the all-new interactive My Partner Pikachu.
The 15th annual Wonder Women Awards Gala celebrated the female leaders in toys, licensing, and entertainment last night.
Wicked Cool Toys (WCT) unveils its new Ninja product line at the 2019 International Toy Fairs in Hong Kong, London, Nuremberg and New York.
- Hot Wheels: Riding High for 50 Years by Christopher Byrne
- Company Profile: Alpha Group by Jennifer Lynch
- Wicked Cool Toys to Catch ‘Em All This Summer by Jennifer Lynch
- Hong Kong Toys & Games Fair Recap by Christopher Byrne
- Defining STEM Toys by Elaine Andrus
- Q&A: State of the Specialty Market by Jennifer Lynch
- Toy Fair 2018 Preview compiled by Jennifer Lynch
- TFE Licensing
- Kids’ Entertainment Report: I Want What I Want and I Want It Now by Ashley Rogers
- Company Profile: ORB by Jennifer Lynch
- Wicked Cool Toys Expands Executive Team, Hires Mitschele
- Jakks Pacific Appoints Wolfson to Lead Studio JP