TTPM (that’s us!) revealed its Summer Most Wanted Toy List featuring the hottest new toys at its annual Spring Showcase in New York today. Selected by TTPM’s editorial team, the showcased toys are set to be a hit among kids and consumers this spring and summer. On National Bring Your Kid to Work Day, the event has attracted media, social influencers, analysts and their kids who were keen to get hands on with all the new, featured products on the market.
“Our 2019 Most Wanted Summer Toy List is dominated by movie toys as it’s yet another massive year of summer films that translate into popular toys for kids,” says Jim Silver, CEO, TTPM. “You might notice that there’s a lot of classic brands featured on our list. Both the stories and moments of play they generate are timeless. There’s something for everyone on our list.”
TTPM’s 2019 Summer Most Wanted Toys are (in alphabetical order):
- Baby Shark Plush Toys – WowWee
- Bakugan – Spin Master
- Barbie 60th Anniversary Career Dolls – Mattel
- Bunch O Balloons Self-Sealing Party Balloons – Zuru
- Classic Aladdin Genie Figure – Playmates Toys
- Fortnite Action Figures – Jazwares
- L.O.L. Surprise! Supreme BFFs – MGA Entertainment
- Marvel Avengers Compound Battle – LEGO
- Nerf Fortnite Blasters – Hasbro
- Pokémon Detective Pikachu Talking Plush – Wicked Cool Toys
- Ryan’s World Toys – Bonkers Toys and Orb
- The Lion King Roaring Simba – Just Play
- Toy Story 4 Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Armor – Mattel
- UglyDolls Dance Moves Moxy – Hasbro
- Wave-A-Bubbles and Big-A-Bubbles – Zing
Learn more about why these toys topped our list here.
TTPM 2019 Spring Showcase
This year’s chosen toys were revealed during the TTPM Spring Showcase. Kid attendees took to the stage to help the TTPM editorial team unveil the winners. Additionally, toys and products associated with various highly anticipated movies such as Disney’s The Lion King, Spider-Man: Far From Home, Marvel Avengers: Endgame, Toy Story 4, and Aladdin were on display for show attendees to interact with. Mattel’s much-talked-about BTS dolls were also shown for the first time in public, while brands such as Wham-O and Arcade1Up hosted giveaways for a chance to win their newest products.
The event also focused on new products in the baby category with well-recognized brands such as Cybex, Nanobébé, Miffy, The World of Eric Carle, Mima, Gund, and Skip Hop introducing their newest offerings to influential faces in the toy and parenting industries. TTPM’s annual Best of Baby Awards will be announced on June 11. For more information and to view details on the 2019 Most Wanted List, please visit: https://ttpm.com.