PlayWise Partners is pleased to announce the toy and game industry recognition with five 2022 Toy and Game International Excellence (TAGIE) Award nominations. The prestigious nominations represent PlayWise Partners’ roster of clients and the campaigns they have supported on their behalf.
The TAGIEs celebrate the outstanding achievements of toy and game industry leaders from around the world, by honoring masters of innovation and invention.
TAGIE Award nominations for Playwise Partners include:
· Most Innovative PR & Marketing Team of the Year for Jurassic World: CAPTIVZ Dominion Edition Launch Campaign: PlayWise Partners and ToyMonster
· Most Innovative PR & Marketing Team of the Year for launch of Karma’s World at F.A.O. Schwarz: 9 Story Media, Skai Blue Media, PlayWise Partners, Mattel PR and F.A.O. Schwarz
· Rising Star of the Year for It’s Bananas, Fire In The Hole and UpRoar: David McGranaghan and Julian Miller, McMiller
· Young Inventor of the Year for Kidquest: Everest van der Zwan, KidQuest
· Most Innovative Retailer of the Year: F.A.O. Schwarz
PlayWise Partners was founded in February 2020, by Rachel Griffin and Sheena Stephens, two public relations professionals and toy industry experts. The agency’s mission is to build great brands and inspire playful lifestyles for all ages, with core agency capabilities including media relations, experiential marketing, product launches, influencer activation, event and trade show management, corporate social responsibility, corporate communications and investor relations.