Social media influencer JoJo Siwa, her mother, entrepreneur, and business partner Jessalynn Siwa, are pleased to announce a series of new licensing deals and Consumer Product partnerships for their all-girl group XOMG POP!, brokered in conjunction with Thomas Global Media.
XOMG POP! debuted less than a year ago on NBCUniversal’s Peacock reality TV show “Siwa’s Dance Pop Revolution” catapulting the group into the national and international spotlight. Just a few months after their national television debut, XOMG POP! took the stage with JoJo Siwa as part of her international arena tour, appeared on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and received a four-judge standing ovation on Season 17 of “America’s Got Talent.” XOMG POP’s quick rise to popularity sent their first single “Candy Hearts” to #17 on the iTunes charts and created a demand for more XOMG POP! products.
The North American licensing program will consist of best-in-class partners in nearly a dozen categories including new master toy licensee, Moose Toys, who will develop a full line of toys to hit shelves in 2024.
“We are beyond excited to have so many first-in-class partners on board, and we are ready to make history again. We will be hands-on with all the partners making our vision for the XOMG POP! brand come to life!” said Jess and JoJo Siwa.
While fans of XOMG POP!, known as “POParazzies,” await their favorite fashion dolls, several product categories will be available starting in 2023:
- Accessories from Accutime Watch Corporation (watches), Bioworld (cold weather, layering, socks, backpacks), Fashion Angels (bags & backpacks), Handcraft (underwear), H.E.R. (bows & jewelry), and Sunstaches (sunglasses)
- Apparel from Isaac Morris Limited (full range), Bioword (full range) & Komar (sleepwear)
- Arts & Crafts, DIY Sets from Fashion Angels
- Beauty and Bath from Scent Theory Products
- Bedding & Home Goods from Jay Franco & Sons
- Costumes from Rubies
- Electronics with KidDesigns
- Party Goods with H.E.R
- Toys from Moose Toys