Why should auld acquaintance be forgot when one can happily renew them instead? As a company which has been dedicated to helping people commemorate life’s special moments for almost a half century, Precious Moments, Inc is pleased to ring in the new year by announcing renewed licensing agreements with six key licensees:
· Calendar Holdings continues as licensee for Wall Calendars, Pocket Planners, Mini Calendars, and Jigsaw Puzzles.
· Everyday Kids renews as licensee for Crib Bedding, Toddler Bedding, and Nap Mats.
· Harland Clarke renews as licensee for Checks and Checkbook Covers.
· PersonalizationMall.com continues as licensee for Personalized Ornaments, Gifts, and Novelties.
· Rose Textiles (Tendertyme) renews as licensee for Infant Apparel in Canada.
· Shine Arts will continue to produce and sell Precious Moments resin seasonal décor including holiday ornaments, resin garden décor, and resin figurines as it builds on its success with retailers such as Hobby Lobby.
“Precious Moments has been fortunate to work with some amazing licensees over the years and we are pleased to be continuing with these companies, each proven and loyal licensing partners,” says Precious Moments, Inc CEO John Plys.
“We are always looking to strategically grow the Precious Moments licensing program with the right manufacturing and retail partners and these licensees have all shown us they understand and appreciate the strengths of the Precious Moments brand and how it helps their products connect with consumers,” says Carole Postal, President of Spotlight Licensing and Brand Management.