TheSoul Publishing, a global leader in content creation, is excited to announce its partnership with several top international licensing agencies, including J&M Brands, Caravanserai, and Rocket Licensing to develop programs across a number of its flagship brands, including Baby Zoo, 123 GO!, and 5-Minute Crafts. These European based agencies, leaders in their respective markets, will collaborate with TheSoul Publishing to expand the reach and impact of its popular content.
With a focus on creating globally appealing content, TheSoul Publishing is committed to building relationships with agencies to develop global consumer products programs worldwide. These partnerships allow TheSoul, which has over 1.5 billion social media subscribers, to further extend the reach of its brands and characters by introducing new branded consumer products to international audiences.
Some of TheSoul’s upcoming licensing partnerships include:
- J&M Brands will represent Baby Zoo and 5-Minute Crafts in Europe.
- Caravanserai will represent Baby Zoo, 123 GO!, and 5-Minute Crafts in Spain and Portugal.
- Rocket Licensing will represent Baby Zoo, 123 GO!, and 5-Minute Crafts in the UK and Ireland.
Among TheSoul’s represented brands:
- 5-Minute Crafts, the most-watched DIY digital brand in the world, has more than 400 million social media subscribers.
- Baby Zoo is the fast-growing kid’s animation brand with hundreds of millions of minutes viewed each month. Distributed on YouTube Kids and Kidoodle, Baby Zoo showcases original music and adorable baby animal characters to model positive behaviors for preschool children – inspiring smiles across the globe thanks to its distribution in 7 languages.
- 123 GO! features easy makeup and fashion hacks, lighthearted pranks and funny observations. 123 GO! delivers entertaining and positive videos about everything trending right now.
“We are thrilled to be joining forces with these industry leaders to take our beloved brands and characters to new heights,” said Patrik Wilkens, VP of Operations at TheSoul Publishing. “Their unparalleled expertise and in-depth market understanding will be a game-changer as we continue to build and solidify our global consumer products program. This is a momentous step forward for TheSoul Publishing, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to embark on this journey with such esteemed partners.”
TheSoul Publishing produces award-winning, entertaining, positive, and original content for a global audience. TheSoul’s portfolio of well-known brands, including 5-Minute Crafts, Bright Side, 123 GO!, Avocado Couple, La La Life, Teen-Z, Baby Zoo, Slick Slime Sam, and Polar are distributed across YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Snap and Amazon Prime. Its global creative production team spans over 70 countries and consistently delivers engaging and irresistibly shareable content for all ages in 20 different languages.
“We are very excited to have the opportunity to work with TheSoul Publishing in Europe, not least because of their rapid growth on social media,” said Jannienke Mulder, Co-Founder of J&M Brands. ”We look forward to tapping into the huge licensing potential these much-loved brands possess and position them for long-term growth. 5-Minute Crafts in particular, being the most-watched DIY digital brand in the world, with over 400 million social media subscribers and growing daily. We see many possibilities for building a broad consumer product range with huge profitable long-term potential including DIY, arts & crafts, games and puzzles, toiletries and many more.”
“We are excited to partner with TheSoul and showcase an innovative and creative online media company by building its licensing program in our territories, and creating consumer products that are inspired by some of the top digital brands in the world,” said Guillem Rey, Managing Director of Caravanserai.
Charlie Donaldson, Joint Managing Director of Rocket Licensing, commented, “We are excited to have been chosen to be the licensing agent in the UK & Eire by TheSoul Publishing and we are looking forward to creating successful licensing programs for these immensely popular digital brands.”