VP Racing Fuels, Inc, a global leader in performance fuels, lubricants, and additives, is proud to announce a lineup of new licensees for the brand’s merchandising program.
“VP Racing’s licensing program is run with one objective in mind, to expand the brand reach and play a significant role in building the brand in the U.S. and globally,” said Bob Merz, Director of Brand Management and Licensing at VP. “Our licensees are chosen for their quality design, manufacturing capabilities, and varied distribution networks.”
Pacific Swell Brands, VP Racing’s exclusive licensing agency, secured deals in a broad range of automotive and lifestyle products, including:
– High-quality stainless steel wall art from Chrome Domz
– Apparel and headwear from CPTN Apparel
– Apparel and headwear for racetracks from Craton
– Barware from Cymba
– Decals from Decalcomania
– Metal signs from Desperate Enterprises
– Die-cast vehicle replicas in 1:18, 1:24, 1:43, and 1:64 scale, scale gas pumps, dioramas, shop tools, and vehicle lifts from Greenlight
– Auto cargo management from Hoch Brands
– Licensed paintings, prints, posters, and t-shirts from Kelly Telfer
These licensees join an established portfolio of VP licensees, including Castline for M2 Machines die-cast vehicles, Mattel for Hot Wheels and Matchbox die-cast vehicles, and Mr. Brands for auto accessories.
“We are very proud of the work we have done with VP Racing, “said Vivian Velasco, President of Pacific Swell Brands. “VP Racing is not only a great brand with wide recognition among fans of all motorsports, but they are also great partners to their licensees and support their efforts in bringing the products to fans.”
For more information about VP Racing and its products for racers, enthusiasts, and general consumers, visit vpracingfuels.com.