Luxury stroller wagon brand WonderFold has announced the release of their new collection in collaboration with Japanese-inspired lifestyle brand, tokidoki.
To accompany their current Animalini 2.0 Parent Consoles, WonderFold now offers a full collection of tokidoki prints. With the adorable cartoon art from tokidoki’s JuJuBe Animalini collection, the new tokidoki pattern adds a trendy, brightly colored design option to WonderFold’s lineup of stroller wagons and accessories. This collection includes:
- W1 Original Double Stroller Wagon
- W1/W2 Canopy Fabric with 2 Pouches
- W2 Elite/Luxe Canopy Fabric with 2 Pouches
- W4 Original Canopy Fabric with 2 Pouches
- W4 Elite/Luxe Canopy Fabric with 2 Pouches
The tokidoki canopy fabrics and pouches are also interchangeable with customers’ existing canopies on corresponding W-model wagons.
“Expanding our tokidoki offering allows us to be both fashionable and functional for families looking to take their WonderFold wagons out on adventures,” said WonderFold Co-Founder, Sabrina Ng. “The pop of color and fun cartoon art is a new look for our wagons and something we hope to continue to grow on, offering our customers even more options.”
WonderFold’s tokidoki collection equips parents to mobilize their kids along with other personal belongings without juggling armfuls, including several of the same features as their classic, neutral-colored W-series:
- Easy fold/unfold design
- Generous storage space
- 5-point safety harnesses with pads for added comfort
- Adjustable handlebar to accommodates parents of varying heights
- Removable canopies for added shelter
- All-terrain tires for smooth rides
The tokidoki x WonderFold Animalini 2.0 Collection is now available on the WonderFold website. For more information about WonderFold and their luxury stroller wagons and accessories, visit www.wonderfold.com. To stay up to date on launches and other Wonderfold news, follow the company on Instagram and Facebook.