Kidz Bop is hiring a senior manager/director of digital ad sales for its New York City location. This position will be responsible for growing ad sales revenue for KidzBop.com and related multi-platform products. This is a client-facing role requiring deep digital expertise and understanding of how digital ad sales decisions are made within agencies and marketing departments. A background in the kids’ marketplace is a must including existing relationships with brands and agencies that target this market.
• Acquire new business and build on existing relationships
• Develop highly compelling/effective ad sales marketing materials
• Develop creative solutions based on individual client marketing objectives
• Manage accounts from proposal and media plan through post-campaign analysis
• Monitor and evaluate ad campaigns to ensure delivery goals are being met
• Work closely with editorial team to plan for new and upcoming content and integration opportunities
• Provide market feedback to inform product development
• Maintain an expertise in digital advertising trends and our competitive environment
• 4–8+ years of digital ad sales experience
• Proven ability to close deals and grow revenue
• Established relationships within the kids’ marketplace a must
• Strategic and creative thinker
• Detail oriented, consistently meets deadlines, strong customer service orientation
• Knowledge of DFP, DFA, Google Analytics, and Comscore
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Flexibility to travel when necessary
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kidz Bop is the No. 1 music brand for kids ages 5–12 in the U.S., featuring today’s most popular songs, sung by kids for kids. Kidz Bop celebrates the authentic voice of kids across the entire brand—through music, videos, live appearances, licensed merchandise, and its popular social networking and content sharing website, KidzBop.com. Kidz Bop CD titles have earned one Platinum and nine Gold certifications since their debut in 2001. Kidz Bop’s latest release, Kidz Bop 23, recently debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard Top 200 Chart and No. 1 on the Billboard Children’s Chart.