The Key Account Sales Manager will be responsible for servicing and growing our large list of existing key accounts, while also prospecting for new business opportunities.
• Work with the VP of Sales to develop achievable sales goals with clear milestones
• Work closely with the VP of sales to develop a deep understanding of Hog Wild products and how they fit within the Mid-Tier, Mass, Specialty Gift, Toy and Sporting Goods Channels
• Maintain detailed customer notes and history within our online CRM
• Maintain contact and develop strong professional relationships with buyers and buyers’ assistants at relevant accounts
• Study and maintain an accurate “snapshot” of industry trends related to Hog Wild product lines and procedures
• Help prepare for and execute tradeshows (up to 30 per year)
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• An undergraduate college degree
• 3–5 years in a similar sales position, with a demonstrated record of growing sales revenue
• Experience working in consumer products is required
• Experience in customer service/account management is a strong plus
• Strong sales skills, including oral and written presentation skills, keen listening skills, and a professional demeanor
• Strong administrative skills, including computer skills (Word, Power Point, Excel, Sales Force.com, SYSPRO, EDI)
• An ability to be both persistent and tactful
• Comfortable working in a team environment, sharing information and encouraging others success. (www.youtube.com/user/HWToys)
Domestic and some international travel will be required throughout the year.
Hog Wild Toys (www.hogwildtoys.com) is seeking an experienced Account Manager/Key Account Sales manager to join our team here at the Global Hog Headquarters located in Portland, Oregon (Inner SE near OMSI). Hog Wild is a well-established company with a strong track record in the toy and gift industry dating back to 1996. We are best known for our constant innovation (30–50 new items every year) and our catalog of fun, funky, and functional toys and gifts. We currently service more than 20,000 accounts with more coming online every day. Our sales team has doubled in the past six months and we are excited to be hiring for this important position.
Interested candidates please email resumes to Marcus Kent at Marcus@hogwildtoys.com