Kidz Bop is hiring a marketing and public relations coordinator in its New York City office.
Kidz Bop is the No. 1 music brand for kids in the U.S. and the Kidz Bop Kids have been named the No. 1 Kids’ Artist for the fourth consecutive year in a row. The rapidly growing kids’ music and entertainment brand is expanding across several key areas of business, including international, consumer products, and live tours. Kidz Bop also recently launched its own dedicated channel, Kidz Bop Radio, on SiriusXM. Kidz Bop LLC is a division of New York-based independent entertainment company Razor & Tie Entertainment.
The ideal candidate will have one to two years of marketing, public relations, or branded entertainment experience. The successful candidate is a creative self-starter who can work on multiple projects simultaneously. Responsibilities for this position include:
• Work collaboratively with the marketing, PR, licensing, and live touring departments on all day-to-day activities
• Support the radio programming team on the brand’s SiriusXM channel initiatives
• Work closely with the live events team on summer 2014 Kidz Bop Kids Tour
• Assist in the development of marketing, press, and collateral materials
• Manage trade show and conference schedules
• Assist public relations department with press mailings, press release distribution, and media outreach
• Manage media database
• Help manage brand’s social media campaigns
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates please submit a resume to Jessica Lee at email@example.com