Hog Wild Toys is looking for a happy and energetic specialty sales account manager to serve out of its Clackamas, Oregon office and warehouse, located just outside of Portland. Hog Wild Toys started in 1996 and sells primarily to specialty retailers throughout the U.S. (www.hogwildtoys.com). The right candidate will be responsible for working with our East Coast clients.
The Nitty Gritty:
• Two to five years sales or customer service skills
• Knowledge of Excel and Salesforce preferred
• Excellent phone, email, and social skills a plus
• Reports to sales manager
• Travel to fun places for our specialty shows
• Work with creative team members who sometimes love what they are doing
• Learn sales techniques that you’ll probably never use anywhere else
• We run a dog-friendly office. Don’t like dogs? Don’t apply.
• Annual compensation is $30K base + 3%. We’d expect you to make $65K+
If you’re interested in a salary + commission + some benefits (i.e. health insurance, vacation time, non-matching 401K), we may be for you.
Email Art Batchelder, Art@hogwildtoys.com, your resume and cover letter.