IMC Toys is currently looking for a Director of Marketing to join our team at the U.S. headquarters office in Chatham, NJ. IMC Toys US is the fast growing subsidiary of IMC Toys S.A. based in Spain. The team is small and dynamic, all self-starters that truly enjoy the start-up nature of the company. Each day is something new as the foundation is built in the US market, setting the company up for future growth. Under the direction of the SVP and CMO, the Director of Marketing is a brand builder responsible for strategy and execution and management of all marketing aspects and launches for North American product lines, as well as driving integrated marketing campaigns that deliver significant ROI.
- Manage brand marketing strategy and execution for all brands supported in US and Canada;
- Strategize, plan and oversee all points of execution for North American Market including: media planning, social media campaigns, retailer specific marketing, influencer outreach, online advertising, press relation outreach, tradeshows and events;
- Partner with the HQ teams in Spain to take global plans and localize for the North American market;
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to effectively present brands to retail partners and at larger trade shows;
Develop brands from point of conception, manage the creation and strategy of positioning in the US and CA markets;
- Provide daily feedback to our product development team in HQ, giving important feedback around line architecture guidelines, product creation ideas, US NPD trends, collectible wave development, creative feedback in terms of style guide and branding, content and communication;
- Ability to work cross functionally with departments to align to company goals and objectives. Departments include: corporate marketing, communication department, licensing department, innovation department, product engineers, planning and sales divisions;
- Provide direction and oversee the creation of brand strategy and presentations to be used in line presentations with the sales organization;
- Support managing the P&L from a marketing budget allocation, product pricing, costing and overall profitability while working closely with the SVP to manage the US P&L where it relates to marketing spend.
- +7 years of product brand management experience in the toy industry;
- Experience working with international brands and retail distribution channels coupled with a University or College degree in
- Commerce or related fields;
- Working knowledge of a variety of marketing tactics from TV, print, digital and consumer promotions, retail marketing;
- Direct experience with the full product development cycle, with a track record of thriving in a growth oriented and changing environment;
- Experience in cross functional team leadership, managing multiple projects at once in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- Strong analytical skills and are a strategic thinker;
- Team player, collaborative;
- Willing to travel;
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office, coupled with excellent organizational communication skills, and customer service skills;
- Thinks out of the box.