Licensing International announced its 2020 Rising Stars of Licensing, a group of six young professionals from all sectors of the licensing industry who will be honored at the virtual Licensing Excellence Awards in August.
Licensing International will introduce the Rising Stars during an online panel discussion on Tuesday, June 30 at 5 p.m. The discussion will be moderated by Ivonne Feliciano, Director, Business Development & Marketing at Beanstalk and a past Rising Star.
This year’s rising stars are:
- Krystyna Braxton, Apparel Licensing Manager, NFL Players Inc.
- Allison Cimino, CEO & Designer, RockLove
- Carolina Garcia Souza, Senior Category Manager, Stationery, Home & FHBP, Cinecolor Colombia, representative of The Walt Disney Company
- Gao Qiang, Video Commercialization Center Licensing Director, Tencent
- Hannah Stevens, Head of Retail, The Point.1888
- Louis Yenik, Licensing Manager, Crunchyroll
This year’s Rising Stars were selected by a committee of industry professionals from five countries, led by Sharon Weisman of Licensing International. Nominations for Rising Stars were submitted by executives around the world, and the committee selected winners based on the candidates’ commitment and passion for the licensing industry, leadership potential, and proven innovation in their area of expertise.
In addition to being recognized at the two events this summer, Rising Stars will receive complimentary access to the Coursework in Licensing Studies program, VIP access to Licensing International Events throughout the year, and a year of mentoring with a seasoned licensing professional.