Crunchyroll, the world’s most popular anime brand, is announcing a slate of summer licensing partnerships across categories and series.
“We are excited to announce these new licensing partnerships that serve our fans with quality products based on the shows they are passionate about,” John Leonhardt, Head of Consumer Products.
Titles from across the Crunchyroll portfolio will enjoy new licensing partnerships including:
- “Bananya,” “Black Clover,” “Food Wars!” and “Mobile Suit Gundam,” which were granted to Bioworld for apparel and accessories and Trends International for posters.
- “Given” was granted to Great Eastern and Bioworld for apparel and accessories.
- “Welcome to Demon School! Iruma Kun,” “Haikyu!!” “The Quintessential Quintuplets,” “Sarazanmai,” and “That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime” were granted to Great Eastern for apparel and accessories.
- “Cardcaptor Sakura:Clear Card,” “Dr. STONE” “Mob Psycho 100” and “Yuri!!! on ICE” were granted to Trends International for posters.
- “The Junji Ito Cat Diary: Yon & Mu” was granted to Ripple Junction for apparel and accessories.
- “RADIANT” was granted to Bioworld for apparel and accessories.
Other titles available for license include the new Crunchyroll Originals “Tower of God,” a dark fantasy action series, and “The God of High School,” a high-energy tournament competition series, both based on WEBTOON comics of the same name, and “Onyx Equinox,” the story of a young Aztec boy fighting for humanity in Mesoamerica.
Crunchyroll currently manages all-rights for more than 350 anime titles, working with more than 100 global licensees to provide anime fans with the best lifestyle, fashion, and home goods products from their favorite series.
Crunchyroll also operates a direct to consumer retail destination, which recently launched a GODZILLA streetwear collection with Toho International, Inc. through the in house streetwear brand Crunchyroll Loves. This DTC fan connection is further strengthened by Crunchyroll’s robust online community, with more than 40 million followers across social media.