As the Global Licensing Group at Informa Markets wraps up a successful first three weeks of its inaugural Festival of Licensing, which covered Europe, Asia, North America and Latin America, the festival producers now look forward to hosting the month-long event’s culmination, Licensing Leadership Summit. Taking place October 28 and 29, this two-day virtual conference offers the opportunity to form connections, share knowledge, and gather insight on the future of licensing alongside top leading licensing professionals in the industry today.
Designed for c-level executives and generally those who are in charge of finalizing licensing deals and leading overall brand strategy and direction, Licensing Leadership Summit content will reflect relevant topics for those leading a brand and the business with a wide variety of on-demand sessions available touching upon nearly every important issue and topic the brand licensing industry is looking for answers and guidance on. Licensing Leadership Summit is truly a great event to network and learn from the best of the best in licensing with confirmed executives from Activision, Buzzfeed, Crayola, eOne, ViacomCBS, and more in attendance.
Registration is available here.
HEADLINING WEEK 4 – LICENSING LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
Wednesday, October 28
* Keynote – Time to Play: Supercharging Retail Through Gamification (9am PST/12pm EST)
* Speaker: Daniel Bobroff, Co-Founder, ASOS Ventures, and Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Coded Futures
* Keynote – Revolutionizing Brand Protection (12pm PST/3pm EST)
* Speaker: Dr. Wes Wang, Scientist, JPatton
Thursday, October 29
* Keynote – The Retail Revolution: Planning Ahead for Digital Disruption (9am PST/12pm EST)
* Speaker: Marcus East, Technical Director, Office of the CTO, Google
THE FULL LICENSING LEADERSHIP SUMMIT AGENDA CAN BE FOUND HERE.