The beauty world is about to get a little bit hotter! HipDot Cosmetics announced a new collaboration with world-renowned hot sauce brand Tapatío, which launched at HipDot.com this and will reach ULTA.com in early November. Hot sauce and makeup enthusiasts alike will be able to spice up their looks with the new cosmetics products, which include:
● Tapatío El Dorado Eyeshadow Palette ($14) – Drip in gold with the El Dorado Palette which includes 6 high pay-off, soft and buttery shades in brights and neutrals in matte, shimmer, and glitter finishes.
● Tapatío La Diabla Eyeshadow Palette ($14) – Get red hot with the La Diabla Palette which includes 6 high pay-off, soft and buttery shades in brights and neutrals in mattes, matte sparkle, shimmer and glitter finishes.
● Tapatío Lip Gloss Set ($24) – Spice up your life and lips with the Tapatío Plumping Glosses. These high shine glosses are pepper infused to give you the perfect pout and that Tapatio feel. They come in a set of 5 wearable shades in clear, neutrals, reds and berries.
● Tapatío Drip Sponge ($10) – Drop it like it’s hot with the HipDot x Tapatío Drip Sponge. This red hot non-latex sponge is the perfect texture and density to apply any of your favorite creams and liquids.
● Tapatío Collector’s Box ($72) The Collector’s Box includes the Tapatío El Dorado Palette, Tapatío La Diabla Palette, Lip Gloss Set, and the Drip Sponge for a full-flame look. Comes in an exclusive collector’s box which includes a bottle of Tapatío hot sauce.
“Tapatío is a household brand that many of us grew up with, so we’re honored to be collaborating on their first ever makeup collection,” says Jeff Sellinger CEO of HipDot Cosmetics. “HipDot has made a name for itself in the industry for unexpected and epic collaborations, so we’re thrilled to continue the tradition with our favorite hot sauce brand.”
Like all HipDot products, the HipDot x Tapatío Collection is vegan and certified cruelty free. All products are free of parabens, talc, phthalates, petroleum, mineral oil and other harmful ingredients. For more information and to shop the HipDot x Tapatío Collection, visit HipDot.com.