Kiss and its licensing agent Epic Rights announced a licensed merchandise rollout to coincide with the return of its End of the Road World Tour this year.
One of the most merchandised brands in history, Kiss-branded merchandise is available at retailers Nordstrom, Macy’s, Urban Outfitters, Hot Topic, Torrid, Tilly’s, Pacsun, Cotton On, Revolve, Nasty Gal, Princess Polly, Target, Walmart, Kohl’s, and more.
New Kiss deals in North America include Dead Sled Coffee, for pre-packaged coffee in the U.S.; a fashion and accessories collaboration with Robert Graham to launch in the U.S.; high-end apparel with Lauren Moshi in the U.S.; and a line of seasonal apparel with Ugly Christmas Sweater for Holiday 2021 in the U.S.
In the international marketplace, new strategic partnerships include Brands for Fans for gin and dark rum in the U.K., Europe, Japan, and Australia; Metal Departments for real money gambling worldwide; Fexpro for apparel and accessories in Mexico, Central America, and South America; Konnektfor apparel & accessories in Japan; and EastPak for bags, backpacks and accessories in the U.S. Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Canada.
“Kiss’ licensing program is hotter than ever. The band’s merch continues to grow bigger and better year after year into new and unique categories with expansion into new markets around the world, as well as the return of their highly successful global tour in this summer,” said Epic Rights EVP of global licensing Lisa Streff. “The strong interest from our licensing partners worldwide, as well as the remarkable sell-in and sell through success at retail, is a testament to the never-ending strength of this evergreen giant.”
The complete list of new licensees for the brand is as follows:
- Dead Sled Coffee (brew-at-home coffee) – U.S.
- Robert Graham (fashion & accessories) – U.S., Canada
- Darring USA (denim & apparel capsule collection) – U.S.
- Gotham City (wall art & calendars) – U.S., Canada, Mexico
- Ideastream (storage boxes) – U.S., Canada
- Lauren Moshi (high-end apparel) – U.S.
- My Custom Sports Chair (chairs) – U.S., Canada
- Ugly Christmas Sweater (seasonal apparel) – U.S.
- Toynk (toys & games) – U.S., Canada
- J&F Design (plus-size apparel) – U.S. Canada
- Intimo (loungewear, sleepwear, accessories & bags) – U.S.
- Metal Departments (real money gambling) – Worldwide
- Brands for Fans (spirits) – UK, Europe, Japan, Australia
- Absolute Garments (tops for H&M) – Worldwide
- Bradford Exchange (collectibles) – U.S., France, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand
- Wren & Glory (fashion denim jackets) – Worldwide
- Ropa Viva (apparel) – Mexico
- Fexpro (apparel & accessories) – Mexico, Central America, South America
- Gloria Jeans (apparel) – Russia
- Konnekt (apparel & accessories) – Japan
- Replay (apparel collection) – Worldwide
- Eastpak (bags, backpacks, accessories) – Europe, Middle East, Asia, United States and Canada
- Aquarius (playing cards, puzzles & board games) – U.S., Australia, New Zealand, Europe
- Smartshake (protein drink shakers) – Worldwide
- Shinko (t-shirts & tote bags) – Japan
- Liquid Blue (apparel) – U.S. and Canada
- Fun.com (costumes) – Worldwide
- UD Replicas (costumes) – Worldwide
- Advanced Graphics (life-size cardboard cut-outs) – U.S. and Canada
- Zippo (lighters) – Worldwide