New TMNT Toys, Loyalty Program Based on New Animated Series Launch This October
Long-time master toy partner for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) Playmates Toys revealed a new product line based on Nickelodeon’s new animated series, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which premiered on September 17. Launching October 1, the new line will be available at all major retailers featuring an assortment of action figures, vehicles, a play set, and role play toys.
Playmates Toys will also re-introduce a Sewer Squad Pizza Points Loyalty Program, a spin-off of its original 1980s rewards program, allowing fans to collect and redeem pizza points for exclusive toys and more. A unique, secret code is included in every Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toy package from Playmates Toys. Fans can visit playmatestoys.com to register and join the Sewer Squad.
The Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toy line from Playmates Toys features the following:
- These detailed action figures are uniquely sculpted and fully articulated. The assortment features the four Turtles, April, and Splinter as well as new characters from the series, such as Baron Draxum and Meat Sweats.
- The Deluxe Ninja Action Figures, available in the four Turtles, bend to activate a flipping action. Each Turtle lets out an action shout as they flip.
- The Giant Figure assortment stands between 10.25 and 11 inches, with 13 points of articulation.
- The Turtle Tank is two toys in one, transforming from vehicle mode to a Mobile Ops unit with a secret lab for Donatello.
- The Shell Hog Vehicles connect to each other and can launch off the Turtle Tank group vehicle.
- The 43-inch Epic Lair Playset is the largest playset from Playmates Toys. It includes four levels of play, seven rooms, and more than 20 action features.
- The assortment of roleplay toys, available for each of the four Turtles, includes a signature Turtle bandana, a newly designed throwing star, and an all-new weapon for each Turtle.
Hasbro Unveils Marvel Rising Toy Line
Hasbro expands its partnership with Disney and Marvel to launch a brand new action doll collection inspired by the latest edition to the Marvel Universe, Marvel Rising. The announcement coincides with the debut trailer for the new Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors series, which premieres Sunday, September 30 on Disney Channel and Disney XD.
The 11-inch scale action dolls will each sport heroic attire, rooted hair, and feature 15-point articulation. Ms. Marvel, Squirrel Girl, America Chavez, Ghost-Spider, Quake, Inferno, and Patriot are part of the collection that will debut next month. Each figure comes with its own accessory, such as Squirrel Girl’s furry pal Tippy-Toe.
The Training collection will feature the superheroes in their training outfits, while the Secret Identity collection will feature their everyday, civilian wear.
The line will launch exclusively at Target, followed by Disney Stores and HasbroToyShop.com.