Fans of the beloved L.O.L. Surprise! toy franchise can unwrap a new cross-over experience this holiday season with L.O.L. Surprise! Remix: We Rule the World for the Nintendo Switch. From video game publisher Nighthawk Interactive and MGA Entertainment, Inc., We Rule the World is available now digitally and at physical retailers, including Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target and Walmart, for $39.99.
Hidden inside L.O.L. Surprise! Remix: We Rule the World are layers of activities that help bring the video game experience, based on one of the most successful toy franchises of the last decade, to life. They include:
- Start from Scratch – Move into your new home, and gradually customize, furnish, and earn new items by attending various events. As you move around the world, you will encounter a variety of mini games and quests. Once quests are completed, you will earn glitter tokens that allow you to purchase items.
- Customize your own Doll – Make your very own L.O.L. Surprise! character to experience the Music Festival!
- Explore – Walk around the L.O.L. Surprise! Remix festival grounds and talk with your favorite L.O. L. Surprise! characters.
- Decorate Your House and Accessorize – Earn in-game items including furniture to decorate your home with and cassettes that will play different L.O.L. Surprise! songs!
- In-Game Selfies – Take photos of yourself and friends in the game.
- Delightful New Content – Players can expect several content drops following the release of the game. These will include additional dolls, quests, mini games, and fashions. These packs of downloadable content are free to every player that owns the game.
- Physical Exclusive – Each retail package will include 1 of 6 different exclusive L.O.L. Surprise! metal Charms. (*while supplies last)
To mark the game’s availability at retail, Nighthawk has released a new trailer.
For more information visit lolsurprise.com, or follow along on Instagram (@lolsurprise) and Facebook (@lolsurprise).