There’s lots of excitement at Nickelodeon this year, from Dora the Explorer’s 10th anniversary to the company’s recent acquisition of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Lourdes Arocho, Nickelodeon Consumer Products’ recently promoted vice-president of toys & games, gave aNb Media the update on the company’s plans for 2010.
- Hong Kong Toy Show: Consistent Value in Changing Times by Christopher Byrne
- Barbie: Five Decades of Fabulous by Nancy Lombardi
- Dora Grows With Fans by Nancy Lombardi
- Learning Curve Line Leaps Off of the Page by Chris Adams
- Big News for a “Little” Brand by Chris Adams
- Specialty Gets Ready for 2009: New Challenges Face a Dynamic Sector by Christopher Byrne
- Toy Fair 2009 by Laurie Hahn, Nancy Lombardi, and Paul Narula