- HIT Realigns its Business
- Kerr Departs Classic Media, Blake Promoted
- HIT Expands into Latin America with Albavision
- Hasbro Hires Waters
- Additional Licensees Board the Dinosaur Train
- Mel’s Drive-In Partners with Vita Foods
Mars Retail Group is the licensing wing of the Mars, Inc. The company’s stable of properties includes candy brands like M&M’s, Snickers, Skittles, Starburst, 3 Musketeers, Milky Way, and Twix, as well as the Pedigree and Whiskas pet brands.
- The Apollo Signs with Act III Licensing
- KidzBop.com, Chronicle Partner for Contest
- Henson Expands in Asia Pacific Region
- Sesame Workshop, Todd Parr Collaborate on Segment
- CPLG Signs Degrassi for Licensing Program
- Guinness World Records in Deal with License India
- Dilbert Coming to a Presentation Near You
- The Last Airbender and Bazooka in Deal
- Hub Announced Lineup for Upfronts
- Foreman’s First Foray into Hardware Industry
- SportBrandProtect.com to Help the Global Sports Market
- Beverly Hills Country Club Enters Indian Market
- Paramount Apparel Signs Agreement with Hawaiian Tropic
Ludorum was formed and is run by former HIT Entertainment and Learning Curve International executives. Last year, the company brought on board Maureen Taxter, who has held licensing positions at The Jim Henson Company, Hasbro, and Nickelodeon. The Chuggington property is a big focus for the company. Chuggington is a train-based global children’s property targeted to children ages 2–5 years old that takes place in a vibrant and colorful world.
- Saban Buys Back Power Rangers
- Bravado Partners with The Rolling Stones
- What Ever Happened to Paul Nawrocki?
- WE tv and Wedding Central Sign with 360ep
- Promotions at CBS Consumer Products
- Uniqlo, Konami in T-Shirt Deal for Metal Gear Solid
- Innovation First to Defend its Hexbug Brand
SloaneVision Unlimited’s newest property Couch Potato: the Art of Hanging Out (from creative team Trade Marc Productions) celebrates hanging out with friends, watching TV, or reading a book through fashion-forward loungewear. Glenn Hendricks, vice-president, business development, licensing and merchandising at SloaneVision, provided an update on this new brand.