TTPM has made the decision to cancel the live portion of our 2020 Spring Showcase in keeping with current best practices surrounding mitigating the spread of COVID-19.
- Q&A with Jeremy Zag, CEO and Founder of ZAG
- A Few Things I’ve Learned About Inventing by Matt Nuccio
- Making the Most of Your Toy Fair Appointments by The Moss-Tucker Group
- With Online Shopping, A New Way to Launch by Victoria Sheridan
- Q&A with Alan Hassenfeld by Mary Couzin
- Toy Manufacturing and China by Victoria Sheridan
- Company Profile: Jazwares by Victoria Sheridan
- Toy Fair 2020 compiled by Victoria Sheridan
- Brand Profile: Clifford the Big Red Dog
- Print on Demand and How It Can Work for You by Janice Ross, Women in Toys
- Discovery Inc. Unveils New Brands and Product Lines for 2020
We are now accepting submissions for the 2020 February issue of TFE and TFE Licensing. If your company/client is exhibiting at New York Toy Fair 2020, please submit information by January 10, 2020.
Last minute resources are available to retailers who wish to join hundreds of toy stores in celebrating this year’s Neighborhood Toy Store Day, the American Specialty Toy Retailing Association (ASTRA) announced.
Hasbro, reported financial results for the third quarter 2019. Net revenues for the third quarter 2019 were $1.58 billion versus $1.57 billion in 2018. Absent a negative $20.5 million impact of foreign exchange, third quarter 2019 revenues grew 2%.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc., a leading theme park and entertainment company, and Sesame Workshop, the nonprofit educational organization behind Sesame Street, revealed the location of a new Sesame Place theme park, the second Sesame Place in the United States. The new park will open in San Diego in spring 2021 and will be the first Sesame Place on the West Coast.
Funrise, Inc., a leading global toy manufacturer announced the retail launch of Fart Ninjas, the “silent, butt deadly” boys action-figure line with an ingenious electronic feature that triggers fart sounds and surprises unsuspecting individuals.
Learning Express announces its list of Top Toys for the 2019 holiday season. All age groups and many toy categories are represented including Infant/Toddler, Preschool & Tween, Games & Brain teasers, Art & Creativity, Action, Skill & Sports, STEM toys and more!
Super Impulse USA LLC, creator of the successful and popular World’s Smallest line of toys and collectibles, has partnered with Rubik’s Brand to launch the new Rubik’s Tilt, a hand-held electronic game controlled by motion.