Nickelodeon says it has “strategically redesigned” its consumer products business, according to a statement released this afternoon. The new structure puts the toy and apparel business at the forefront and retail marketing becomes integral to Nickelodeon’s overall marketing organization.
The new management structure includes:
- Toys, interactive and consumer electronics, and soft goods, headed by Manuel Torres and Hal Snik, will be led by Strategic Business Operations, headed by Sarah Kirshbaum Levy, COO, Nickelodeon Group.
- Nickelodeon’s Publishing and Home Entertainment businesses in the U.S., headed by Paula Allen and Sherice Torres, will be managed by the Nickelodeon Digital team, led by Steve Youngwood, EVP, Digital, Nickelodeon Group.
- Retail marketing, which is overseen by Ron Johnson, will now report to Pam Kaufman, CMO, Nickelodeon Group.
- Packaged Goods will report to Advertising Sales Partnerships, led by Sharon Cohen, SVP Integrated Marketing and Ad Sales, Nickelodeon Group.
- All international consumer products operations will continue to be led by Michael Connolly and report to Pierluigi Gazzolo, COO of Viacom International Media Networks. Manuel Torres and Paula Allen will have a dual report into Connolly for all international aspects of their businesses.
- Nickelodeon Creative Resources will continue to lead all creative components, managed by Russell Hicks, EVP and Executive Creative Director, Nickelodeon Group.