Jazwares, a global leader in toys and licensing, along with its Kellytoy subsidiary, has unveiled an expansive Squishmallows® consumer products licensing program supporting the plush brand sensation. On the heels of a monumental milestone of 100 million Squishmallows sold, Jazwares is teaming with best-in-class licensees making Squishmallows one of the fastest growing global lifestyle brands for fans, families, and collectors around the world.
“As the Squishmallows brand evolves, we’re focusing on impactful category collaborations that entertain and delight our millions of fans in authentic, meaningful ways,” said Judd Karofsky, Executive Vice President, Jazwares. “Our licensing partners are embracing the Squishmallows brand DNA and we can’t wait to launch unique new merchandise to a wide range of retailers and consumers this year and beyond.”
Each Squishmallows plush has a unique name and backstory that brings its personality to life. Squishmallows are sold at thousands of retail outlets across the county, including independent and specialty stores, amusement parks, and national chains such as Target, Five Below, Walgreens, Walmart, Learning Express, Cracker Barrel, CVS, Costco, Justice, and Hallmark.
Squishmallows Licensee Highlights:
- Bioworld is the pop culture industry leader with a team of experts delivering lifestyle collections to fans globally across apparel, loungewear, headwear, bags, socks, collectible accessories and more. In 2022 Bioworld will offer a full suite of Squishmallows branded merchandise.
- BigMouth, a designer and manufacturer of fun, outrageous lifestyle products, will make Squishmallows branded pool floats, cooler bags, beach chairs, and pop-up tents. BigMouth continues to push boundaries in the toy and gift industry by creating products that leave an impression, cracks a smile on your face or looks too fun not to use or share with others.
- BBC International is a global design, development and sourcing footwear company currently offering a full line of Squishmallows branded footwear.
- Franco Mfg. will develop Squishmallows bedding and accessories including throws as well as beach and bath blankets.
- Fashion Angels Enterprises will offer students and teachers exciting new Squishmallows fashion stationery and back to school accessories.
- In partnership with Parkside Collectibles (OEM), Jazwares launches a new line of Squishmallows inspired trading cards with Series 1 scheduled to arrive in the U.S. market this year. The cards feature Squishmallows favorites in a full range of captivating artistic treatments with more than 650 cards to collect.
- Primary Colors, a premier producer of cookies, candy, and snacks, is excited to partner with Jazwares to bring fun and innovative Squishmallows gummy and candy products to retail stores nationwide.
Since Squishmallows debuted in 2017, each plush has featured its own lovable personality and have become known for their ultra-soft feel and whimsical design that have delighted fans of all ages, both online and in person. Cuddly, collectible Squishmallows are a social media sensation that continue to cultivate a strong following online. Organic Squishmallows content has generated nearly 5 billion video views on TikTok and @squishmallows (and related hashtags) have been tagged in more than one million Instagram posts. The Squishmallows social media channels have ballooned to more than 700,000 followers and nearly 100 global and local Facebook groups have been created by fans.