Multi award-winning hit animation Hey Duggee will begin its fourth season on CBeebies and BBC iPlayer on 5 September as we learn all about the Squirrels’ first days at the Clubhouse. Five special episodes released daily on CBeebies will reveal what happened when each Squirrel visited Duggee for the very first time as children in England and Wales prepare for their first days at school.
The First Day Badge episodes are included in 20 new episodes released on CBeebies and BBC iPlayer from the fourth series of the much-loved show, made by Studio AKA.
New episodes in the fourth season of Hey Duggee will be released every Monday on BBC iPlayer and will air daily on CBeebies from 7.05am. New titles include:
· Norrie’s First Day and The Moving Badge (Monday 5 September)
· Roly’s First Day and The Spot the Difference Badge (Tuesday 6 September)
· Happy’s First Day and The Library Badge (Wednesday 7 September)
· Tag’s First Day and The Hat Badge (Thursday 8 September)
· Betty’s First Day and The Choreography Badge (Friday 9 September)
· The Pet Badge (Monday 12 September)
· The Lost Property Badge (Tuesday 13 September)
· The Mountain Badge (Wednesday 14 September)
· The Accessory Badge (Thursday 15 September)
· The Ambition Badge (Friday 16 September)
· The Rainbow Badge (Monday 19 September)
· The Dream Badge (Tuesday 20 September)
· The Eating Badge (Wednesday 21 September)
· The Delivery Badge (Thursday 22 September)
· The Same Badge (Friday 23 September)
Hey Duggee is a fun, inclusive and educational series devised by Grant Orchard, senior director of Studio AKA, and narrated by comedian Alexander Armstrong. Each episode features members of the Squirrel Club exploring, learning and overcoming challenges to earn a new Badge from Duggee – making new friends along the way.
Since launching in 2014, Hey Duggee has become a six-time BAFTA and international Emmy award-winning hit on CBeebies and was the most-watched kids’ show on BBC iPlayer in 2021 and 2020. All episodes of Hey Duggee are available exclusively on BBC iPlayer in the UK. Additionally, Hey Duggee has over 1.2 million fans across its social channels and its official YouTube channel has over a billion lifetime views.
Earlier this year, Hey Duggee teamed up with Sir David Attenborough for The Green Planet Badge a special episode to share the wonder of plants and even topped the bestseller list on World Book Day!
Hey Duggee is also heading out on tour for the first time ever with Hey Duggee The Live Theatre Show visiting 24 venues around the UK beginning in December, tickets are on sale now at: https://www.heyduggee.com/live-show/