Kids2, a global company that designs holistic solutions to help early-stage parents and families, announced the launch of Baby Einstein Ocean Explorers, a new STEAM-focused ocean adventure edutainment series in conjunction with a comprehensive line of two dozen products for children, including toys and baby gear.
Created in partnership with child development experts, Hello Einstein Studios and EDH Animation, each 5-minute episode reinforces early learning skills through repetition and interactivity as beloved Baby Einstein characters Cal, Neptune, Opus, Tinker and Dean discover undersea and seaside wonders together with young viewers.
“Baby Einstein Ocean Explorers is our biggest launch of content and product yet,” said Ryan Gunnigle, CEO and Owner of Kids2 and Founder of Hello Einstein Studios. “From its expert-led creative direction to its unique format, the show reimagines how entertainment can engage, teach, and inspire young viewers. Plus, we bring the nautical theme to life with more than two dozen products that integrate the series’ songs, characters, and themes.”
Children and their parents co-view the engaging and educational episodes, which help introduce early STEAM concepts and support key developmental milestones through multi-sensorial engagement. During each adventure, children and their caregivers dive deep into the ocean ecosystem using inquiry skills like observation while interacting with Cal and friends above and below the sea.
Hello Einstein Studios, a media entertainment company that creates trusted, best-in-class children’s educational entertainment, has partnered with Moonbug, the award-winning global entertainment company behind some of the most popular kids’ titles including CoComelon and Blippi, on distribution and new series development to bring a host of Baby Einstein shows including Ocean Explorers, Sandbox, and Baby Einstein Classics to new audiences looking for preschool STEAM-based edutainment.
Dan’l Hewitt, Moonbug Entertainment’s Vice President of Brand Partnerships said, “We are big fans of Baby Einstein and Kids2. Moonbug is incredibly excited about the opportunity to work on this new series together provoking children’s natural curiosity.”
“Each episode was created to spark curiosity while supporting key development milestones,” said Rochelle Wainer, Ph.D. and Senior Vice President of Global Insights and Analytics at Kids2. “The series also offers practical contextual learning through the combination of animation and real-world imagery of the ocean’s plants and animals.”
Ocean Explorers is now streaming. A new episode will drop each week through March on the Baby Einstein YouTube channel. The series will soon be available on other streaming platforms and there are plans to localize and distribute in French, Spanish, German, and Japanese in Spring 2023.
The fun of learning about the wonders of the ocean doesn’t stop with Baby Einstein Ocean Explorers episodes. Hello Einstein Studios and Moonbug have partnered to create 20 original music videos to help deepen the experience and feature even more ocean learning to come later this year.
Parents and children can explore the wonders of the shoreline at home through an assortment of Baby Einstein Ocean Explorers products. Sing, dance, and play with these favorite finds available in Q1:
- Baby Einstein Ocean Explorers Pop & Explore Stingray – a popper toy which engages baby in multi-sensory play through lights, music, and tactile poppers and buttons.
- Baby Einstein Ocean Explorers Airplane Adventure 2-in-1 Jumper – this baby-activated, seaplane-themed activity jumper rewards baby’s jumps with lights and music to develop gross motor skills. The jumper rotates 360 degrees, adjusts to 4 different height positions, and baby can learn numbers, shapes, and color names in 4 languages – English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Baby Einstein Ocean Explorers Neptune’s Cuddly Composer Musical Plush Toy – this soft, comforting plush engages baby’s senses with lights, 50+ melodies and sounds, and crinkle flippers.
- Baby Einstein Ocean Explorers Sea of Sensory Teether – easy for baby to grasp and shake, the BPA-free, large, colorful teether toy features textures to help soothe sore gums and engage baby’s senses. Two of the five teethers are water filled and chillable for extra relief.
- Baby Einstein Ocean Explorers Sea of Support 2-in-1 Sit-Up Floor Seat – this activity seat offers comfortable support as baby grows toward learning to sit up with two seat height adjustments, two take-a-long sensory toys, and a unique textured mat.
Hello Einstein Studios content is grounded in “The Einstein Way,” which is a set of core principles, centered on the importance of curiosity in children. Baby Einstein shows encourage children to explore the world around them, engage in interactive lessons and songs, learn early STEAM principles, have adventures that encourage curiosity, and more.”