eeBoo and its adult lifestyle brand, Piece & Love, announced their Spring 2024 product launches, including five new category additions to their portfolio. The new categories include puzzles (for both children and adults), art supplies, and exquisite, foil-stamped miniature journals, all perfectly reflecting the company’s long-term mission “to create beautiful, sustainable products to be enjoyed and shared across generations.” Products will be available for purchase on eeBoo.com and select retailers nationwide January 2024.
2024 category expansions for eeBoo include attractive and educational Learn to Draw Books with Stickers in three styles: Wild Animals, Dinosaurs and Magical Creatures; Mini Mural Sets of double-sided pencils packaged with accordion-folded coloring sheets in three styles: Wild Animals, Magical Creatures and Dinosaurs; and tools to encourage early literacy: Puzzle Pairs (Simple Words Hexagon and Alphabet Hexagon). Piece & Love expands its categories with new Little Notebooks in three styles: Mushrooms, Shelley Aldrich’s Florals and Landscapes and Asta Barrington’s Flowers.
Mia Galison, the Founder of eeBoo, says, “We are so excited about expanding eeBoo’s portfolio and the existing product lines. We always strive to provide quality products that build, challenge and expand a child’s imagination and offer them opportunities away from screens, playing on their own, and interacting with family or friends. Our Spring 2024-line checks all of those boxes.”
A selection of the eeBoo Spring 2024 products include:
· Rainbow Memory and Matching Game
· Dominoes: Giant Shiny Shark and Giant Shiny Forest
· Games: Pre-School Things I Know Bingo, Cupcake Shaped Box Spinner Game
· Puzzles: Love of Crystals & Gems 100 Pc Puzzle, Love of Amphibians 100 Pc Puzzle, Axolotl 20 Pc Puzzle
A selection of the Piece & Love Spring 2024 products include:
· Artist Paper Fans
· Wildlife Treasure 1000 Piece Puzzle, Life in a Tree 1000 Piece Puzzle, English Green Market 1000 Piece Puzzle and Alchemist’s Kitchen 1000 Piece Square Puzzle
The Spring 2024 collection joins the brand’s 30-year (and counting) commitment to creating beautifully designed products that feature exceptional art from emerging and award-winning talent, reflect diverse representation, and promote respect for the planet and its resources. All products are sustainably made, using recycled materials and vegetable-based inks.
Why We Love These Products:
· Woman-owned / Mother-run. Well known and Well-loved for 3 decades
· A Curriculum for the Whole Child: Independent thinking Through Non-Directed Creative Play
· Meaningful Moments of Interaction, Play and Emotional Growth Away From Screens
· Opportunities for Intergenerational Communication, Old School Values Made Fresh
· Safe and Sustainable, Made with Recycled Materials
· Social and Emotional Learning to Build Socialization Skills